HOLLY BECKER and her AMAZING colleagues from http://www.decor8blog.eclascom/ helped me to focus on what's POSSIBLE not IMPOSSIBLE. When you look at her course outline it covers many key topics:
- How to build a brand
- Growing your readership, etc., etc.
I would have expected those things from a blog course. And, believe me, they were all VERY HELPFUL.
However, for me the MOST important topics that were taught were MATTERS OF THE HEART. These topics have turned out to be both BLOG LESSONS and LIFE LESSONS and for that my HEART will forever be grateful. Holly and her colleagues reminded me that:
- I DO have something worth sharing if I share FROM THE HEART!
- LEAD WITH YOUR HEART and the rest will follow.
- Don't hold back, let your readers see what your HEART LOVES.
- Be original. Be MYSELF.
- Be honest and true to ME. Don't focus on what I think my readers or readers to come want to read. Write and share from the HEART.
So many great tidbits that will forever inspire me both on and off the blog.
I can only imagine what this wonderful world of ours might be like if we all followed these lessons every minute of every day. God did indeed create each of us as unique and wonderful beings. As individuals we have much to offer in our corner of the world. We just have to be bold, be strong, and be brave as we move forward in BLIND FAITH.
And that is what I shall do . . .
With a grateful HEART I say thanks to HOLLY and her amazing team!